ust a couple of really cool notes about this whole Peche Day that y’all have been hearing so much about:
- It’s on March 11th
- That’s a Saturday.
- The doors to our establishment open to the public at 11 in the morning.
- We will be here.
- We will also have SIX different varieties of Peche Mortel from Dieu Du Ciel! in Montreal.
- Peche Mortel is an Imperial Coffee Stout and it is highly regarded as one of the best, if not the best in the world.
- The different varieties include the Peche Classic, 2016 Version, Bourbon Aged Version, Coffee and Peach Version, Little Sister Version and one with a totally and completely different kind of coffee Version.
- We’re making T-Shirts.
- Yes, there will be a way to try multiple flavors at the same time (otherwise known as (that’s not AKA – that’s an “also”) “flights”).
What else what else…
-Oh, we’ll have other beers on tap too but you should know that 6 out of our 24 will be an Imperial Stout made with Coffee. So, if that’s something you’ve always enjoyed in the past then this will be your day.
See you here friends!