I hope you know, in addition to the Firkin (YES! We have a Firkin, not a PIN!) of Lost Nation Keller Pils (their unfiltered and dry hopped (with Mandarina Bavaria Hops) Pilsner), we’re also donating 5% of our daily sales to the Vermont Food Bank for tomorrow’s Beer Advocate Throwdown.
I know that’s a lot to consider so let’s just break it down:
- It’s tomorrow, Thursday, the 26th of January in the year Two Thousand and Seventeen.
- It’ll basically be all day but I think we’ll tap the cask (the Firkin that is to say) at 3 or so and the Beer Advocate folks will be arriving in the evening-ish.
- Beer Advocate will be in the house.
- We will have a Firkin of Lost Nation’s Keller Pils dry hopped with Mandarina Bavaria hops and it will be a beer you’re going to want to drink.
- We will have other special drafts to celebrate with you as well.
- We’re donating 5% of our Daily Sales to the Vermont Food Bank because that’s what you should do.
- You’re invited.
- So, you should come.
Also, we are TOTALLY CLOSED THIS SUNDAY because that’s the day we’re doing our Staff Party and exchanging the “Secret Santa” gifts that we got each other. I, personally, have been waiting way too long to give my gift to my secret reverse Santa or whatever you call it, since in this situation I would be considered the Santa and they would be the child. But, they’re not a child, they are a fully grown human.
Other things that we’ll have on for you include but are not limited to:
- Hill Farmstead Florence: a Wheat Saison that you want to drink.
- Smuttynose Smuttlabs Orville: a Single Hop Saison (Falconer’s Flight is the name of the hop) that’s drinking probably better than you’re expecting and your expectations are high.
- Lost Nation Roll Away: a fantastic IPA from our friends that are sending us a cask. It really is impressive.
Others and others to mention but it’s hard to predict what to tell you about that won’t be on the tap for about half a second for the people that have good timing that day.
So, I’ll leave you with a “good on ya” and “see you soon.”
Also, I’ve been listening to THIS non-stop.